Damage During Delivery
In the event your merchandise is damaged during its delivery, complete the following steps:
- Retain all packing material, cartons, and products form the delivery in the condition they were received.
- Contact the delivery carrier and request an inspection within 15 days from receipt.
- Call our Customer Service Department at 1-800-348-4753 for further assistance.
No goods may be returned without MURRY EQUIPMENT, Inc’s written permission. If authorized for return, transportation charges must be prepaid by Buyer unless otherwise noted by Seller in the authorization to return goods. All goods authorized for return are subject to Seller’s inspection and acceptance, and a handling charge equal to 15% of the purchase price of the goods will be assessed, unless otherwise noted in Seller’s authorization to return said goods.
- Contact MURRAY EQUIPMENT, Inc. at 1-800-348-4753 and request to speak with a customer service representative regarding an online return. Request an R.M.A. (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Have your billing/shipping address(es)
- Repackage and send items to the address provided by the MURRAY EQUIPMENT Inc. customer representative. MURRAY EQUIPMENT Inc. recommends shipping via an insured method. MURRAY EQUIPMENT, Inc. cannot replace or refund items that have been lost by the returning carrier.
- Include in the shipment a copy of the original invoice and order number, the full name and address of the person who placed the order, the R.M.A. number, and your instructions.
- Refunds will be credited to the original payment method as soon as possible after the return has been received and processed. If the items are deemed to be in lesser quality than when the R.M.A was issued, a customer service representative will be in contact to discuss options including partial refund, repair, re-sending item.
Orders are processed immediately. Once an order has been processed, MURRAY EQUIPMENT, Inc. is unable to cancel the order. However, once you receive the merchandise, you can simply return it by following the instructions above. To find out if your order has been processed, you can check your order online or contact customer service at 1-800-348-4753.
At the time of order, you would have been sent a confirmation message that contained a link to check the status of your order. To check online, click on that link provided. Orders with a status of "Shipped" cannot be cancelled. When the status changes from Processing to Shipped it means that the delivery company has taken possession of the merchandise.
No cancellation, suspension, or variation of an order, accepted by the MURRAY EQUIPMENT, Inc. shall be valid unless agreed to by seller in writing. In the event of such agreement, MURRAY EQUIPMENT, Inc reserves the right to assess cancellation or other charges to indemnify against all loss, including the profit on any part of an order that is cancelled.